As a passionate business leader, Jane is honoured to give back to her local community and field of nutrition.
- Jane is an active member of the Business Education Partnership of Communitech Speakers Bureau. This allows Jane the opportunity to speak to students at local schools about women in science, health, nutrition and food, plus being an entrepreneur.
- Jane has volunteered with the Golf Channel at the Manulife LPGA Classic in 2012, 2014 and 2015.
- Jane donates to numerous local events and charities including the Turkey Drive to provide local families with nutritious meals for their holiday celebrations.
- Jane is a past member of the Grand River Rotary Club.
- Jane mentors nutrition student volunteers to keep the content of her blog fresh, current and appetizing.
- Jane volunteers for her Alumni, the University of Guelph including speaking and career events.
- Jane has been a member of the Scientific Grant Review Committee for the Canadian Foundation for Dietetic Research.
- Jane has been a National Spokesperson for the Dietitians of Canada Nutrition Month Campaign on three occasions.